- tissue paper
- tape (any kind will do, you can even use floral tape if you like)
1. Cut tissue paper into squares of 6-7 inches. (for See's lollipops. For smaller lollipops, cut smaller squares--around 3-4 inches). Layer six squares of tissue paper together.
2. Fold the stack in half and draw flower petals.
3. Cut out traced flower.
4. Cut a small slit in the center of the folded flower.
5. Unfold the flowers and insert a lollipop through the slit in the center of all six layers.
6. Stagger each layer so that the petals do not directly overlap. This will create a fuller-looking flower.
7. Pinch and gather together the center of the tissue paper around the lollipop stick. Since the See's lollipops are rather large, pinch about halfway down the stick to make sure that the flower "petals" will surround the lollipop at the right height.
8. Adjust the petals as you like and secure the tissue paper by wrapping a piece of tape around the base of the flower.
9. If desired, wrap green tissue paper or floral tape around the lollipop stick.
You can place each lollipop flower by itself, or place them in mini-pots or vases at each guest's seat. You can even insert all the flower lollipops per table into a large piece of styrofoam or floral foam and place it in the middle of each table to double as a centerpiece. You can also add silk leaves to complete the floral effect.